DARCYS HAIRDRESSING COVID 19 POLICY STATEMENT
We at Darcys are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our staff and clients. To ensure that, we have developed the following COVID-19 Response Plan. All managers, supervisors and staff are responsible for the implementation of this plan and a combined effort will help contain the spread of the virus. We will:
- continue to monitor our COVID-19 response and amend this plan in consultation with our staff.
- provide up to date information to our staff on the Public Health advice issued by the HSE and Gov.ie
- display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and correct hand-washing techniques
- provide an adequate number of trained Worker Representatives who are easily identifiable and put in place a reporting system
- inform all staff of essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements
- adapt the workplace to facilitate physical distancing
- keep a contact log to help with contact tracing
- have all staff undergo an induction / familiarisation briefing
- develop a procedure to be followed in the event of someone showing symptoms of COVID-19 while at work or in the workplace
- provide instructions for staff to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during work
- intensify cleaning in line with government advice
All managers, supervisors and staff will be consulted on an ongoing basis and feedback is encouraged on any concerns, issues or suggestions.