WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL AGAIN AND WE WILL DO ALL WE CAN TO MAKE YOUR JOURNEY THROUGH THE SALON A SAFE, PLEASANT AND RELAXING EXPERIENCE.
However your visit with us will be a bit different as our client and team’s health and safety is our top priority and we have made some changes with this in mind.
- You will no longer be asked to sit in our waiting area.
- Every client is requested to bring a facemask for their appointment.
- You will be asked to complete a COVID 19 Client Questionaire.
- You will be asked to handle your own coat / bag and not to hand it to our reception team.
- Please come alone for your appointment and don’t bring lots of shopping or bags.
- For the first few weeks we will not be offering teas, coffees etc.
- You will not be offered any ‘common touch’ items in salon such as magazines
- Products in our retail area will be cleaned regularly, but it is still advisable in order to mitigate risk not to touch products on shelves. Please ask a member of staff for help
- All our stylists will be wearing PPE – this might seem strange but it is to protect both clients and staff. PPE will be changed regularly according to the Government and WHO guidelines
- We will be using single use items such as towels, gowns, capes, etc.
- All equipment used in your appointment e.g. scissors, combs etc. will have been cleaned / disinfected before your appointment
- We are allowing additional time between appointments to ensure that each area of the salon is cleaned before our next client arrives
- Opening Hours – you will see we are working longer days. The idea behind this is so we can see as many of our clients as we can, knowing that we will have a lot less clients in the salon at any one time.
- You will be asked to pre-pay a 50% deposit to secure your appointment.
- There will be a charge of €5 per visit due to the high cost of PPE
- You will be asked to make all payments via contactless to avoid cash transferring hands.